The uMake community is here with an all new news feed showcasing work shared by uMakers from around the world . Complete with the ability to follow, like and comment on each others work, the uMake community brings a new level of collaborative interaction to uMake. Share still images or short videos with the uMake community or on Facebook and Twitter. We’ve also totally revamped the file manager and given you more control with a more intuitive settings panel.
Here are the details!
• Completely new community news feed showcasing work shared by other uMakers.
• Follow other uMakers, like and comment on their work.
• Share still images or 3 second videos directly to the uMake community as well as Facebook and Twitter.
• Revamped file manager design makes it easier to view and organize files.
• New settings panel puts all of the major settings at your fingertips to manage your preferences and account.
NOTE: At uMake we respect your privacy, and take it very seriously. With the addition of the new community, only work that you CHOOSE to share will be displayed. All of your work within your file manager is kept private and confidential.
• Fixed issue where curves were not connecting when creating curves between two sketch plane points.
• Fixed bugs related to iOS 10 that caused App to crash when using camera for reference image
• Fixed bugs related to iOS 10 that caused instability of app.
What have you created with uMake? We love to see and hear from our users. If you’ve created something awesome, feel free to share it with us or use the #uMake hashtag when sharing. As always, we love our users and are all ears at all times. Feel free to share your feedback or requests with us through our support platform, forums, or social channels.