Everyone loves a new look, and we hope you will love the new look of uMake! After months of great user feedback, we put our heads together and redesigned the uMake interface to make an even better experience, all while changing how our subscriptions work and slashing the price on the annual subscription.
So Here’s what’s new:
- All new user interface, same great tools and functions.
- Many of the tools that used to be in the top menu have been moved to a more intuitive side menu, which appears when objects are selected.
- All new side panel for reference images, layers, settings, help and export.
- All new quick tools let you quickly toggle on or off frequently used tools.
- New interface customization - now you can move the orbit button to any corner of the screen depending on how you like to work.
New Pro Membership:
We are excited to announce our new Pro Membership, and an upgrade for all Starter plan (free) users. Now, with the exception of export, all advanced tools (Snap, Array, Trim, unlimited layers, etc.) are available in the Free Starter version of uMake.
uMake Pro gives you the ability to export your projects in OBJ, IGES, and STEP formats. In addition to this, you will receive premium support, and access to new advanced features as they become available.
The uMake Pro subscription starts a just $9.99/ month when you subscribe to the annual subscription. If you are just looking for month to month, uMake Pro is $14.99/ Month.
For current Plus Members, you will automatically be upgraded to uMake Pro.
For current Pro members, you will keep your membership.
For Pro users who subscribed to the annual Pro Plan after May 15th 2016, a refund will be issued to you if you contact uMake.
- Big improvements with sketch on surface
- Faster import of OBJ files
- Improvements in opening files
- Improvements in selecting objects
What have you created with uMake? We love to see and hear from our users. If you’ve created something awesome, feel free to share it with us or use the #uMake hashtag when sharing. As always, we love our users and are all ears at all times. Feel free to share your feedback or requests with us through our support platform, forums, or social channels.