If you need to change your uMake subscription plan from Plus to Pro, or from an annual plan to a monthly plan you can do this through your subscription manager in your iTunes App Store account. To do this Follow these steps.
- On your iPad's Home screen tap App Store
- At the bottom of the screen tap Featured.
- Scroll to the bottom and Tap the Apple ID button (or the Sign in button if you are not signed in).
- Tap View Apple ID and enter your Apple ID password
- Under SUBSCRIPTIONS tap Manage
Your subscription renews automatically at the end of each subscription period. To stop auto-renewal, turn the option off.
Cancel a Subscription:
You can switch between the monthly and 1-year versions of the same uMake Plus or Pro plan. For example, if you have a 1-year subscription to uMake Plusl, you can switch to a monthly subscription to uMake Pro. Note that your new subscription will begin when the current one ends. For example, if your 1-year subscription ends October 1st and you switch to a monthly subscription, the monthly subscription will begin October 1st.
Change uMake Plans:
To switch between uMake Plus and uMake Pro plans, do the following:
- Turn off auto-renewal and wait for your current subscription to end.
- On your iPad, open uMake and once logged in, tap on your user account in the upper left corner, and tap on your subscription plan.
- Once you are in the subscription area, tap on the subscription -- Plus Monthly, Plus Annual, Pro Monthly, Pro Annual that you want and then follow the on screen purchasing instructions.