Version 1.0.9. brings even more requested features. Group elements. Change the opacity of layers and surfaces. Sync files with ease and use new feedback tools.
Here’s what’s new:
- Group and ungroup curves and surfaces to make transforming and working with complex elements even easier.
- Change the opacity of layers
- Change surface color opacity for better visual representations.
- Sync files at any time and know the backup status of all of your files.
- Use improved feedback tools when sending feedback or reporting bugs. You can now send pictures and voice memos.
- Improved curves and surface selection performance
- Split option sometimes didn’t appear in Edit Curve mode
- Trim didn’t work after zooming with tool activated
- Video player would stay on screen after using forward or back buttons
- Fixed crashing that might happen when transforming shapes and during sketching
We love to hear from our users and see what they are creating. We are working hard to make the uMake experience better all the time. If you have any requests feel free to share them with us. And if you’ve made something really cool, please share it with us! If you encounter any issues, bugs, or have feedback, please reach out to us— we usually respond in less than 4 hours and have support built right into the app.