******uMake was named “Best App on iPad Pro” in Apple’s Best of 2015 list****
Advanced Layers. Split curves. Better control points. Straight lines. This is a BIG update!
Here’s what’s new:
- Assign curves and surfaces to layers with ease using the new assign to layer function.
- Know what layers selected objects are on with layer selection markers.
- Split curves with the new split curve function.
- Use enhanced control points to more accurately edit curves and know where curves have been merged.
- Create straight horizontal and vertical curves with the new Ortho-Mode.
- Check out our Knowledge Base and forums right from within the app.
- Export files with the file name in the subject of the e-mail.
- Updated login: Social Media login now goes to separate accounts.
- Fixed a crash that was happening when deleting or transforming curves
- File names can now include non-English characters
- Fixed some typos in messages
Quick note from the uMake team: Assigning object to layers was a highly requested feature and we are really excited to bring it to you along with the ability to split curves and enhanced control points. We hope these updates are making a difference in your workflow. If you encounter any issues, bugs, or have feedback, please reach out to us— we usually respond in less than 4 hours and have support built right into the app.