uMake currently exports to IGES, STEP, and OBJ files for use in 3D Applications such as Rhino or Adobe Photoshop. For exporting 2D Images, uMake exports in transparent PNG’s for use in mobile applications like Procreate, Pixelmator, Paper by 53,and ArtRage. They can also be used on your favorite desktop image editor. We hope to add additional file formats that uMake can output to in the future for even more flexibility.
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?