The possibilities for what uMake can be used for are endless. uMake can be used to simply sketch an idea and share it, to creating 3D models that can be 3D printed. Because uMake enables users to transform a sketch into a 3D model, uMake can be used for anything a sketchbook or 3D moddling program would be used. We cannot wait to see what uMakers come up with!
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?