Currently we are focusing our efforts on the iOS platform, as we feel it provides the best development environment and user experience out there for uMake. That said, we are aware of the demand to bring uMake to other platforms and operating systems, and are continuously evaluating our options.
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?
- Why do I need to create an account with uMake?