uMake launched in November 2015 on the iOS App Store and is now currently available for the iPad. It is free to download and start using. You can download it here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/umake/id1042246861?mt=8
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 6 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?
- Why do I need to create an account with uMake?