We are very excited to announce a major new highly requested feature that we have been working hard on over the past several weeks. Thanks to our many uMakers who helped us test this feature by sending in your models— we couldn’t have done it without your support!
So Here’s what’s new:
- Import IGES and STEP files up to 10MB in size right into uMake. You can import the files from e-mail and Mac users can AirDrop files directly to the iPad.
- New progress bar when files are loading.
- General performance improvements.
- PNG’s no longer export with blue grid
- Accounts maintain file order
- Optimized curve and surface selection
What have you created with uMake? We love to see and hear from our users. If you’ve created something awesome, feel free to share it with us or use the #uMake hashtag when sharing. As always, we love our users and are all ears at all times. Feel free to share your feedback or requests with us through our support platform, forums, or social channels.