*****uMake was named “Best App on iPad Pro” in Apple’s Best of 2015 list****
Backed by popular demand, we are excited to announce the introduction of layers in uMake!
Here’s what’s new:
- Create up to 3 layers for Free starter users
- Create unlimited layers for Plus and Pro subscription members
- Turn visibility on or off of a layer
- Lock layers
- Rename layers
- Delete layers
- Layers work in Exported IGES models
- When editing a mirrored reference image, the view was also mirrored.
- Top bar was sometimes refreshing even though nothing changed in selection.
Quick note from the uMake team: Layers was a highly requested feature from our users and we worked hard to implement them in uMake as quickly as we could. We really care about you and your uMake experience. If you encounter any issues, bugs, or have feedback, please reach out to us— we respond in less than 4 hours and have support built right into the app.
Known Issue: Upon launching and using uMake v1.0.7 after installing or updating, users may experience the inability to add, delete, merge, or blend curves and control points when in control point edit mode. This bug has been attributed to the "Whats New" window and is a one time occurrence. Quitting uMake and relaunching it solved the problem. If you notice any other issues please contact us or let us know in the "known issues" thread on our forum.