Currently uMake does not use measurements or dimensions, or have a way of setting scale. The reason for this is that the concept behind uMake is to be more around sketching in 3D space. We are looking into adding measurements and scaling in the future, but for now, we really wanted to focus on making a great 3D sketching experience.
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?