If you know how to use a pen and paper, draw a stick figure, and turn on an iPad, then you have enough experience to use uMake. The first time a user launches uMake they will be walked through a series of short but helpful tutorials that will give the beginner or the pro a solid foundation for using uMake. Because of uMakes intuitive interface and use of natural sketching gestures, it is easy to learn and to pick up fast on the first use.
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?