As uMake originated as a mobile app, and its primary target is to allow users to design while mobile, we don’t envision doing a version for the PC/ Mac. We believe that the future will be heavily mobile, and uMake was designed for the mobile workflow. In addition to this, the files that users can export from UMake can work in many computer based 3D programs. Users can refine their models, render them, or use them in animation programs. Think of uMake as the worlds first 3D modeling sketchbook.
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?