uMake is new mobile app for the iPad that allows users to sketch out their ideas in 3D space using natural sketching gestures. Combining a “pen and paper” sketching experience with a powerful 3D workspace, uMake allows anyone to draw their ideas in a totally new way, anytime, anywhere. Start with a sketch just like you would on paper, and then in a just a few easy steps, transform it into a 3D sketch. Powerful tools allow users to create complex shapes with ease to be able to more effectively sketch and communicate an idea. Models made in uMake can be exported for further refinement in other apps. Think of uMake as your digital sketchbook, only that your sketches can now be spun around and lightly surfaced!
Articles in this section
- What is uMake?
- What devices is uMake compatible with?
- How do I get uMake?
- Why Does uMake use the Subscription model?
- Will there be a version of uMake for Android and/or Windows Mobile?
- Will there be a PC/Mac version of uMake?
- Will uMake come to the iPhone 7 Plus?
- I’m new to 3D. What experience is necessary to use uMake?
- What can uMake be used for?
- What file formats can uMake output to?